Our lawyers have a broad expertise in litigation before state courts in Switzerland and foreign jurisdictions, including England and Wales (in commercial chancery and chancery disputes), France, State of California, Dubai as well as on an ad hoc basis in English common law and overseas territories jurisdictions and in French-speaking African countries.
We advise and represent clients before Swiss and foreign courts in commercial and corporate disputes and all related issues.
We have significant expertise in infrastructure, construction and engineering disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals.
Our lawyers also represent clients in legal assistance proceedings, in civil, administrative and criminal matters.
We are further acting as counsel in criminal proceedings, including regulatory matters and white-collar criminal investigations.
Our lawyers have a broad experience in advising private clients on disputes related to estates and inheritance matters, as well as family law.
We further represent clients in all insolvency-related matters. We have significant experience in legal proceedings for the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards before Swiss courts and in several foreign jurisdictions, including freezing/attachment.
Our unique feature is to offer legal representation across numerous jurisdictions which allow us to handle large and complex multinational disputes in a successful and efficient manner.
Whenever appropriate, we also assist our clients in exploring favourable amicable solutions for the dispute at stake.
The Firm has a special expertise in disputes related to the following fields of business (in alphabetical order):
- Antitrust disputes;
- Corporate and commercial disputes;
- Directors’ and officers’ liability;
- Employment disputes;
- Estate and inheritance disputes;
- Family law;
- Finance and banking;
- Infrastructure, construction and engineering;
- Insolvency-related matters;
- Insurance and reinsurance;
- Interlocutory disputes, freezing and attachment proceedings;
- Joint ventures and consortium agreements;
- Legal assistance in civil, administrative and criminal matters;
- Licensing, distribution and agency agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions disputes, including share purchase agreements;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign decisions and arbitral awards and asset tracing;
- Shareholder’s disputes;
- Sports-related disputes;
- Trade and transport;
- Unfair competition;
- White collar crime.