The Firm advises artists, collectors, museums, art dealers, auction houses, experts as well as banks, insurance companies and transporters.
Intellectual property (IP) and Art law
The Firm helps entrepreneurs and companies protecting and valuing their intellectual property rights and advises art collationers and galleries on art / digital art purchase or sales agreements.
The Firm provides the following services:
- Structuring of IP portfolios
- Protection of intellectual property rights (copyrights, patents, trademarks, designs, trade secrets and know-how)
- Valuation of intellectual property rights
- IP Due diligence
- Tokenization of IP rights
- Management of intellectual property rights
- Licensing / assignment of intellectual property rights
- Advice on, negotiating and drafting all IP-related contracts (license agreements, assignment agreements, IP sale agreements)
- Domestic and international litigationas well as arbitration in the field of intellectual property law