The clients we advise, regarding restructuring and insolvency, include company officers and directors, financial institutions regarding their non-performing loan portfolio, debt and equity investors, and accountancy and / or restructuring advisory practices engaged in restructuring and recovery assignments.
Such advise principally relates to:
- Debt and equity rescheduling and refinancing;
- Directors’ duties as they relate to the relevant jurisdictional bankruptcy / insolvency law;
- Distressed asset sale and acquisition;
- Obtaining judgement and enforcement of security;
- Non-performing loan review, advise and strategy;
- Protection against supply chain, customer and supplier insolvency;
- Rescue planning and implementation;
- Restructuring and reorganisation strategies; and
- Security enhancement and prioritisation.
In Switzerland our law firm represents clients before Swiss courts:
- in bankruptcy, debt enforcement and freezing proceedings and other provisional proceedings;
- to monitor and administer companies in Swiss reorganisation and bankruptcy proceedings;
- seeking recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards and foreign judgments;
- seeking recognition of foreign insolvency proceedings; and
- also act as court-appointed trustees in insolvency proceedings.