The Firm assists and represents clients before Swiss courts in reorganization, bankruptcy and freezing proceedings. Our lawyers also act as court-appointed trustees in insolvency proceedings.
Our law firm advises officers and directors on the measures to be implemented for the financial restructuring of companies. It also assists clients for the sale and acquisition of distressed companies.
The law firm’s services include:
- Representation before Swiss courts in reorganization and bankruptcy proceedings
- Monitoring and administration of companies in Swiss reorganization and bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation before Swiss courts in debt enforcement proceedings
- Representation before Swiss courts in freezing proceedings and other provisional measures
- Representation for the recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards and foreign judgments in Switzerland
- Assistance and representation for the recognition of foreign insolvency proceedings in Switzerland
- Advising on the financial restructuring of companies
- Advising on the sale and acquisition of distressed companies.