The Firm advices and represents public and private companies, directors, financial institutions, debt and equity investors, fund managers and accountancy and advisory practices engaged in restructuring, recovery and insolvency assignments.
Such advice principally relates to:
- Debt and equity rescheduling and refinancing;
- Directors’ duties as they relate to the relevant jurisdictional bankruptcy / insolvency law;
- Distressed asset sale and acquisition;
- Obtaining judgement and enforcement of security;
- Non-performing loan review, advise and strategy;
- Protection against supply chain, customer and supplier insolvency;
- Rescue planning and implementation;
- Restructuring and reorganisation strategies; and
- Security enhancement and prioritisation.
In Switzerland our law firm represents clients before Swiss courts:
- in bankruptcy, debt enforcement and freezing proceedings and other provisional proceedings;
- to monitor and administer companies in Swiss reorganisation and bankruptcy proceedings;
- seeking recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards and foreign judgments;
- seeking recognition of foreign insolvency proceedings; and
- also act as court-appointed trustees in insolvency proceedings.