Rue du Grand-Chêne 8
Case Postale 5463
T. +41 (0)21 348 11 88
F. +41 (0)21 348 11 89
LL.M. cum laude in Banking, Corporate and Finance law, Fordham Law School, New York (2012)
Admitted to the Bar of the Canton of Neufchâtel (2008)
Master in Law, Neuchâtel University (2005)
Titles and memberships
Member of the Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
Member of the Bar of the Canton of Vaud (OAV)
Member of the Association genevoise de droit des affaires (AGDA)
Young SECA Member (Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association)
Partner at Bonnard Lawson, Lausanne (since September 2016)
Of Counsel, de Preux Avocats, Lausanne-Geneva (2015-2016)
Senior associate, Jacquemoud & Stanislas, Geneva (2014-2015)
Associate, id est avocats Sàrl, Lausanne (2012-2014)
Associate, BCCC Avocats Sàrl, Lausanne-Geneva (2009-2011)
Loïs Hainard specializes in Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), financing and investment (Venture Capital/Private Equity), and more particularly in :
- assistance with the setting up of companies, the choice of the structure (Ltd., LLC), and the drafting of the legal corporate documentation, such as articles of association, shareholders’ agreements, organizational rules, stock option plans, contribution agreements, joint-ventures and tailor-made corporate governance ;
- assistance with respect to Mergers & Acquisitions transactions (buyer or seller side), by way of debt or equity financing (LBO/MBO), or merger/demerger ;
- drafting and negotiation of the contractual documentation relating to M&A transactions, such as non-disclosure agreements, term sheets, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, escrow agreements, resolutions of the board of directors and minutes of the general meeting of the shareholders ;
- drafting and negotiation of the contractual documentation for entrepreneurs and business entities relating to all types of financing and investment (Venture Capital/Private Equity), such as term sheets, investment agreements, shareholders’ agreements, convertible loan agreements, subordinated loan agreements, pledge agreements (shares, IP, account receivables) and credit facility agreements ;
- performance of due diligence.
Loïs Hainard successfully completed numerous M&A and financing transactions, from early stage to pre-IPO.
Loïs Hainard also has broad experience in the drafting and negotiation of technical commercial agreements, such as license agreements and distribution, franchising, agency and brokerage agreements.
Finally, Loïs Hainard is experienced in crypto currency and provides advice to his clients with respect to the implementation of ICO (Initial Coin Offering).