Rue du Grand-Chêne 8
Case Postale 5463
T. +41 (0)21 348 11 88
F. +41 (0)21 348 11 89
Admitted to the Bar in Lille (France) in 1992
Master in Economic Law, University of Orleans
Law graduate from the Faculty of Law, Paris
Admitted to the Bar in Paris and Lausanne
French (mother tongue)
Associate with Bonnard Lawson, Lausanne, since October 2016
Senior tax manager, Deloitte SA, Geneva – Lausanne (2007 – 2016)
Tax manager, Beau & Co, Geneva (2003 – 2007)
Jean-Léopold Brouyer has more than 15 years experience in tax & legal consulting for high net worth individuals and corporations in France.
He has also been active in the field of VAT and European intra-community transfer of goods.
Jean-Léopold has worked notably for KPMG (Fidal) and Mazars & Associés.
Jean-Léopold Brouyer’s practice focuses on individual tax:
- Lump sum taxation;
- Trust and foundation matters;
- Individual tax optimization;
- Donation and charitable activities.
Jean-Léopold also has broad experience in taxation of expatriate employees:
- Negociation of tax rulings;
- Employee incentive awards (stock options, restricted stock units…);
- Advice regarding the conditions for application of international tax treaties.